Eternity is rushing towards us.
You and everyone else must be ready.
Until the Nets are Full,
P.S. We had some interesting reactions to our newsletter from Monday. One friend of the ministry hit us with some statistics. Remember to take all of this with a grain of salt. She is from the UK, and ladies drive on the wrong side of the road over there!
In defence of ALL women out there, let the data speak for itself:
· Officially, men cause 6.1 million accidents per year, women cause 4.4 million per year. (National Highway Safety Administration)
· 600,000 motoring offences were committed in England: 79% committed by men, which is 4 times as many as caused by women.
· Worst offenders are male speeders outnumbered 3:1.
· Twice as many men are caught without tax or insurance.
· Five men for every woman is caught drunk/drug driving.
· 65% of all car insurance claims made in 2018 belong to men, 35% of them were by women.
· The average difference in premiums between men and women is £121-00 ($155.78) with women paying less for car insurance.
· Men are 10 times more likely than women to be killed in a car accident. Now I know why.
So, we see that female drivers take home the trophy every time! You had a divine appointment, nothing more and nothing less!
As for Saudi Arabian women driving (oh, you are bad), no driving = no accidents due to Sharia Law. Likewise, clothing cover-ups; women in Parliament, 12.9%; women in labour force, 16.18%. (See the pattern?)
In closing, regarding “male intuition,” or more specifically “female intuition,” it is something every person possesses and has the choice to exercise, but that some allow it to lie dormant.
Well done, you, for not letting your intuition lie dormant on the day of your accident!! It was meant to BE.
P.P.S. Another friend of the ministry had this to say about the newsletter:
LOL! That’s hilarious! (Not your injury, though. I am praying God will heal that for you!)
I raised one girl and four boys, and I’ll be the first to admit that we have a greater chance of reaching our travel destination unscathed if my husband does the driving (and I just knit).
HOWEVER, one thing God gave us gals, in order to keep the house from blowing up (that’s what Titus 2 keepers at home do), is the gift of multi-tasking! Trust me, I know how to have bread rising, bacon frying, break up a wrestling match in the kitchen, and deflect a basketball with my head, all at the same time I’m doctoring a skinned knee and have Jehovah Witnesses on the porch about to knock on the front door. This isn’t just a once-upon-a-time occurrence; this is a woman’s everyday schedule!
So, then I was driving in traffic where the speed limit was 65 mph. I was behind a car going 48 to 52 mph and weaving. I passed it and—you guessed it—it was a GUY on his phone! He couldn’t drive and talk on the phone at the same time! And that was just two things! Most women would be bored! LOL! Guys also interpret “Yield” signs to mean: “Get out of my way, I’m coming through!!!” LOL!